If you are sick – whether your symptoms are COVID-19 related or not – Prisma Health is prepared to care for you. Together, we can decide the best way to meet your healthcare needs.
Current patients: Call your practice and the team will help you choose the best way to access care – in person, on the phone, or online.
New patients: Use a Prisma Health Virtual Visit or let us help you find a provider.
Prisma Health GO
New and current patients can also download the Prisma Health GO app on your smartphone (Apple or Android).
Use the Prisma Health GO app to:
- Find a provider
- Use a Virtual Visit
- Get directions to our locations
- Get coronavirus updates
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Start with our symptom checker to help you determine your risk level and identify next steps.
- Use a free Prisma Health Virtual Visit, call your primary care provider, or call our community outreach hotline at 1-833-2PRISMA.
- Call ahead before visiting any Prisma Health location.
- Do not go to the Emergency Department for COVID-19 testing.
- If you have a medical emergency, call 911.
Drive-through testing sites are available for patients with a physician’s referral.
Get the latest coronavirus updates to help you and your family.Stay Informed