Creating a safer and healthier workplace
Prisma Health Business Health Solutions helps employers create a safer and healthier work environment for their employees.
Limit the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace
COVID-19 has created many challenges. Prisma Health Business Health Solutions can help employers create a safe environment for their employees and their customers.
Employers can begin by taking these steps:
- Review your sick policies with employees. The most common recommendation in case of illness is to stay at home until no fever is detected (without the aid of fever-reducing medications) for as long as your care provider instructs.
- Use contact precautions by asking employees to wear a mask when around others, maintain social distancing, and avoid shaking hands or sharing food or drinks.
- Limit non-essential international travel, especially to at-risk areas. These areas are changing daily, so visit the CDC website for the latest information.
- Reduce exposure by encouraging your employees to use a Prisma Health eVisit. Or they should call their primary care provider if they develop symptoms.
- Urge employees to stay at home if they are sick.
- Develop protocols for disinfecting workspaces of employees who develop symptoms.
Watch our video series for the latest updates
Prisma Health continues to stay on top of CDC recommendations for COVID-19 vaccination, precautions, testing and other suggestions for keeping your workplace safe. Rachel Brown, MD, medical director of prevention and wellness, will share these updates as they occur.
While COVID-19 remains an important topic, we also want to share other tips on how you can keep your workplace safe and healthy. Each week, we will provide videos with information on how to keep your workforce strong – physically and mentally.
Employers who have questions or would like a personal consultation with Dr. Brown, can call our toll-free number at 833-890-2109.
COVID-19 vaccine updates for employers
Get the latest information on the coronavirus vaccine.