The West End Co-op
The West End Co-op is a one-of-a-kind, community-based rehab employment program. It provides a supportive yet creative environment in which individuals with brain injuries can participate in “work worth doing” in a real community setting. It is an emerging small business, integrative therapy model that can be used to integrate individuals with brain injuries back into the workforce.
At the West End Co-op, participants perform real-life tasks to help them gain new skills and confidence. Participants may work as an employee, volunteer or participate as an extension of their individual therapy.
- Jewelry – We are able to make custom jewelry out of sterling silver, copper and brass. We also offer jewelry repair.
- Woodworking – We are available for simple and moderate repairs and/or refinishing. We are also able to do simple woodworking projects.
- Cookies – We make Otis Spunkmeyer cookies daily. The cookies are made to order at just $6.75 per dozen.
- Janitorial services – With the Co-op comes a number of volunteers looking for ways to help give back to the program. We are always open to offering janitorial services.
- Screen printing – We do in-house screen printing, oftentimes as a fun error-free, patient project.
- Embroidery – We are able to embroider just about anything, from hats to pants, shirts and more.
100 Augusta St.
Greenville, SC 29601
How can you help?
Shop our promotional items store.
Please consider donating to our worthy cause.