Note: Please refer to your billing statement to see which option below applies to you.
Attention Midlands patients! Beginning Saturday, Feb. 27, Prisma Health hospitals and practices in the Midlands will use MyChart instead of their previous patient portals.
Any bills for services after Feb. 27 can be paid using the MyChart portal. Requires creating a MyChart account. You can also click here to pay as a guest without logging in.
Bills for services prior to Feb. 27 can be paid using the other options below.
Do you have a MyChart account?
If so, use the button below to review and pay your practice or hospital bill online through MyChart. You can also click here to pay as a guest without logging in.
Is your bill for one of the following?
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
- Prisma Health Baptist Parkridge Hospital
- Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital
If so, use the link below to pay your Columbia or Sumter hospital bill online.
Is your bill for a Midlands-area physician practice (formerly known as Palmetto Health-USC Medical Group)?
If so, use the link below to pay your practice bill online.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Here are some additional bill pay options.
Prisma Health Cardiology billing
- MyChart patient portal (new accounts)
- OneChart patient portal (Palmetto Heart legacy accounts)
- NextGen patient portal (Columbia Heart legacy accounts)