Need a COVID-19 vaccine? Appointments are available for most Prisma Health vaccination sites through MyChart.
Connect your healthcare with MyChart
MyChart is an online tool that connects you with your personal health information and your healthcare team quickly and easily. Any care you receive from a Prisma Health provider will appear in your MyChart account online.
You also can use MyChart to manage the health information of other family members, such as an aging parent (with his or her permission) or child, by setting up a proxy account.
With MyChart you are able to:
- Check your test results from your last doctor's visit.
- Ask your doctor a medical question.
- Schedule a telehealth visit with your doctor.
- Plus much more.
Once you have an account, you can access MyChart on the internet or through the MyChart app on your mobile device.
Need an account?
How to sign up for MyChart
Additional patient portal options
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Beginning Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021, Prisma Health hospitals and practices in the Midlands began using MyChart instead of their previous patient portals. Below is a list of other portals that you may still need access to.
- OneChart – Columbia Hospitals and Prisma Health–Midlands physician practices (formally known as Palmetto Health-USC Medical Group) including Sumter satellite and office locations.
- MyHealth-Tuomey – Prisma Health Tuomey, Carolina Family Medicine of Sumter, Pain and Spine of Sumter, Family Medicine Sumter (Liberty St.), Plastic Surgery Sumter, Professional Medical Services Sumter, Sumter OB/GYN and Sumter Surgical.
- Palmetto Family Practice – Family medicine providers in Sumter.
Any bills for services after Feb. 27 can be paid using the MyChart portal. Bills for services prior to Feb. 27 can be paid here.