Notice of Privacy Practices
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
Prisma Health participates as an organized health care arrangement (OHCA), which is a clinically integrated care facility where individuals typically receive health care from more than one health care provider, some of which may not be employed by Prisma Health. Prisma Health’s medical staff, practitioners and non-practitioners who provide services in any Prisma Health facility may fall under the Notice of Privacy Practices and may use and/or share your health information for treatment, to obtain payment for treatment, for administrative purposes, to evaluate the quality of care that you receive and for any and all other purposes described in this notice.
- Conjunto de Aviso de Prácticas de Privacidad
- Nondiscrimination and Language Assistance
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Derechos y Responsabilidades del Paciente
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- SMS Terms and Conditions
- Social Media and Digital Communication Commenting Policy
- Website Disclaimer Policy