Please read the following to learn more about our website privacy policies.
Prisma Health uses its best efforts to respect the privacy of its online visitors. At our site, we do not collect personally identifiable information from individuals unless they provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. This means we do not require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our site.
If you volunteer or request information, we may collect information such as first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, occupation, subject of inquiry, etc. We limit the use of information provided to us on our Web site to the following:
- To fulfill a service request such as an appointment, phone call or email
- To provide health and wellness information
- To provide information about services, events and screenings that may be useful to you
We and service providers who take action on our behalf, like Google Analytics, store and use information such as:
- Cookies, which are small pieces of data transferred to your mobile device or computer for record-keeping purposes;
- Web beacons, which let us know if a certain page was visited or whether an e-mail was opened;
- Tracking pixels, which allow us or our advertising partners to advertise more efficiently and effectively.
Prisma Health has taken steps to make all information received from our online visitors as secure as possible against unauthorized access and use. All information is protected by our security measures, which are periodically reviewed.
Changes to this policy may be required from time to time. Whenever changes are made, you will be notified of the changes via a posting here.
If you have questions concerning this policy, contact us at Info@Prismahealth.org.
- Conjunto de Aviso de Prácticas de Privacidad
- Nondiscrimination and Language Assistance
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Derechos y Responsabilidades del Paciente
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- SMS Terms and Conditions
- Social Media and Digital Communication Commenting Policy
- Website Disclaimer Policy