Social Media and Digital Communication Commenting Policy
If you are in the U.S. and experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1 immediately. If you have a question about your specific medical condition, please contact your doctor or healthcare professional.
Thank you for engaging with Prisma Health on our social media and digital communication channels (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Blog, etc.). Prisma Health participates in social media and digital communications to engage individuals and organizations in leading healthier lives. While we encourage fans and followers to share thoughts and opinions on our social media and digital communication channels, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner.
Prisma Health does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on our pages. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profile. However, a comment will be deleted if it contains:
- Hate speech
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
- Nudity in profile pictures
- Defamation to a person or people
- Name calling and/or personal attacks
- Comments aimed at selling a product(s)
- Comments that infringe on copyrights
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a page or post
- Identifying patient information
- Other comments that the Prisma Health Social Media Team deems inappropriate
Posted comments and images do not necessarily represent the views of Prisma Health. External, non-Prisma Health links on any of our sites do not constitute official endorsement on behalf of Prisma Health. Therefore, all links posted as comments on Prisma Health posts will be reviewed and may be deleted. Repeated violations of the Prisma Health social media and digital communication commenting policy may cause the author to be blocked from our social media and digital communication channels.
We understand that social media and digital communication is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not. Please be advised that Prisma Health cannot respond to every comment nor can we offer medical advice, diagnosis or treatment via the Internet. Use of Prisma Health social media sites does not create a doctor-patient relationship or guarantee privacy.
- Conjunto de Aviso de Prácticas de Privacidad
- Nondiscrimination and Language Assistance
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Derechos y Responsabilidades del Paciente
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- SMS Terms and Conditions
- Social Media and Digital Communication Commenting Policy
- Website Disclaimer Policy