Our orthopedic oncology team at Prisma Health specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of both benign and malignant (cancerous) tumors and sarcomas. We offer expert care for tumors occurring in the arms, legs, or pelvis.
Bone and soft tissue orthopedic cancer surgery care
We bring together a broad range of sub-specialists to offer patients comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services as part of a much larger multidisciplinary team that includes surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, pediatric oncologists and interventional radiologists. We work to coordinate the best possible care to our patients from every conceivable angle. After discussing your condition and considering your lifestyle and needs, we formulate the best, balanced approach for your treatment.
- Athletic Training
- Bone Health
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
- Hand and Upper Extremity Orthopedics
- Joint Replacement
- Foot and ankle surgery enables referee to participate in the Olympics
- Robotic joint replacement: A surgeon's journey
- Orthopedic Oncology
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Prisma Health Orthopedics Wellness
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma and Fracture Surgery