Helping women on their journey toward better health
To make the most out of life, it’s important to stay healthy. That’s why our specialists offer personal care and support at every stage of life – from adolescence and young adulthood to motherhood, menopause and beyond.
Care that’s compassionate, comprehensive and personal
With a full range of women's health services, we make it easier for you to stay well. Our doctors can provide the essential preventive care you need, as well as treatment and surgical procedures for a wide range of women’s conditions.
Prisma Health women's health services:
- High-risk pregnancy
- Irregular/painful periods
- Osteoporosis and bone health
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Pelvic prolapse
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Urinary incontinence
- Uterine fibroids
Why choose us
Education, social workers, translators, and more
As an academic teaching healthcare organization, our doctors have the latest knowledge to care for you
Our hospitals and physician practices are taking every precaution to protect you from COVID-19
An exceptional maternity experience
Because there is no delivery more important than yours. You deserve the highest level of care and compassion.
- Nine Prisma Health hospitals have received Baby-Friendly Hospital designation, an international designation for quality newborn care
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system that connects all doctors and hospitals
- Maternal-fetal medicine specialists and telehealth for high-risk deliveries
Cervical cancer: What you need to know
While all women are at risk for cervical cancer, it occurs most often in women over 30. Cervical cancer occurs in younger women when cervical cells become abnormal and, over time, grow out of control.
Why you should always keep your yearly OB/GYN visit
A Pap smear is not the only important part of an annual well-woman visit with an OB/GYN.
Everything you need to know about women’s health
Find out more about women’s health from your health and wellness experts at Prisma Health.